Wed, 2014-05-14 11:15
As a valued member, you can help InfraGard Houston raise money by attending The IT Summit. Admission for you is complimentary. Use registration code H3904 when signing up for the conference. REGISTER HERE
This year we have so many new things happening, and we are very excited to share them with you!
- The IT Summit now offers COMPLIMENTARY CPE CREDITS.
- This year we will be bringing you two conferences in one! ASIS Houston Chapter and The IT Summit under the same roof! Admission is complimentary for both conferences!
- The IT Summit has partnered with Houston Food Bank. There will be donation bins onsite and we encourage guests to donate whatever food they can and help us fight hunger.
- Make sure to visit The IT Security Panel presented by ISACA Greater Houston Chapter
- AITP Houston Chapter will be holding a CIO Security Panel Discussion
- The complimentary executive luncheon begins at 11:15, and will include the following: Roast Turkey with Swiss, Roast Beef & Cheddar, Italian Hoagie, Rosemary Grilled Chicken, Tarragon Chicken Salad, Tuscany Sandwich (Vegetarian), Grilled Chicken Orzo Salad, Chicken Caesar Salad. Menu selections and availability are subject to change
- Make sure you stay until the end of the conference for a drink with your peers at the executive reception, and a chance to win the end of the day prize giveaways. The first 150 guests who attend the reception at 2:15pm will receive a free drink ticket.
- The following associations and their members will be in attendance: ARMA, ISSA, ISACA, OWASP, AITP, ASIS, ILTA, ACP and many many others!
- Dr. Mark Tinker, CEO, Quantum Technology Sciences
- Ralph Johnson, President, Holistic Information Security Practitioners Institute (HISPI)
- Mark Carlson, Security Consultant, NYA International Limited
- Sunil Jose, Product Manager, Operations Surveillance Baker Hughes
- Paul Penzone, Director of Program Development, ABM Security Services Comprehensive
- Harvey Nusz, Vice President ISACA, Greater Houston Chapter
- Ed Shaw, Special Agent (Retired), FBI
- Katherine Brocklehurst, Tripwire
- Russell Ackley, Task Force Officer, FBI
- Adrian Garcia, Sheriff, Harris County
- Frank Weber, Director of Cyber Security, Energy Sector NSS Labs, Inc.
- Leland Dean, Regional Security Manager, Melon Bank of New York
- Veronica Sagastegui, Intelligence Analyst, FrontierMEDEX
- Nicole Labun, Intelligence Watch Officer, FrontierMEDEX
- Craig Hinkley, Vice President & General Manager, TIBCO LogLogic
- Marie Schmidt, Senior Intelligence Analyst, FrontierMEDEX
- Rick Fisher, Vice President of Corporate Security, CB&I
- Otto Walter Sloane, Regional Security Director - North America, Newmont Mining Corp.
- Dr. Geoff D. Porter, President, North Africa Risk Consulting, Inc.
- Daniel Slaton, Consultant, Roberts Law Group PLLC / Chemical Security Group LLC.
- Mark Freed, FMC Technologies
Why attend The IT Summit?
In a single day, The IT Summit creates a focused environment for IT professionals to share experiences, learn from your peers, and interact with those organizations that create new technologies. We provide real-world educational resources for you to deploy within your organization. The IT Summit believes in giving back to the IT community. Our events are 100% vendor-funded and, as a gift to you, admission is complimentary. You are welcome to share your invitation with coworkers and associates so they, too, may register and enjoy the benefits of The IT Summit.