2019 South Central Regional Information Sharing Initiative [ISI]
FBI ISI Program Information
The FBI InfraGard program is pleased to announce the deployment of the 2019 Information Sharing Initiative (ISI) program.
The South Central ISI program was designed to maximize the benefit of the information sharing between the public and private sector. It seeks to adopt a consistent, cross-functional, multidisciplinary approach to assess and manage information sharing. This particular session will concentrate on economic espionage and insider threat considerations to information sharing between private sector companies and the Federal Government.
• Develop process together, assess and share relevant information with appropriate authorities in a timely manner.
• Utilize an enterprise risk management approach to identify and share pertinent information, including issues which may negatively impact a particular industry and/or critical infrastructure.
• Contribute toward a safer environment for all entities through partnerships and mutually beneficial information sharing practices with the FBI and others.
• Understand mutual considerations for both private sector and the federal government.
• Provide relevant, timely and actionable information to private sector entities that will better enable them to protect their industries.
Attendees will hear from subject matter experts in the private sector, the FBI, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).
Information Sharing Initiative Highlights
The FBI’s South Central Regional Information Sharing Initiative:
• Sponsored by Louisiana InfraGard Members Alliance.
• Participants are comprised of FBI personnel, InfraGard Members, and other private sector professionals.
Link to Eventbrite (Select)
FBI, FBI-NCTC AND OTHER NATIONAL SPEAKERS
Hancock Whitney Center (Formally One Shell Square) Auditorium
701 Poydras St
New Orleans, LA 70139
EVENT DATE: Tuesday, May 14th, 2019 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
500 Canal St
New Orleans, LA 70130
Group Name: InfraGard
Group Code: INF
Hotel Registration Link
*Rooms must be booked by 15 April, 2019
Point of Contact:
Lester J. Millet III, LEM